Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

I was surprised with a first blog award.


Thanks a lot Jessie !! Very kind of you.
Since I started blogging in the month of March
this year,  I came across lots of wonderfull,
inspiring, funny and beautiful blogs.
It's great to read all your stories ,look at lovely
artwork and photoos ,it has enriched my life.

There are so many but as part of the acceptance
I nominate the 15 following bloggers :


temps perdu
oakmoonstudio
turquoise diaries
harem 6
claire loder
my magpie collection
sandra eterovic
eleonora arroyo
the art room plant
ffocuss
daisy dolls gypsy caravan
 annamariaart
kickcan and conkers
two tigers creations
woolfenbell

Thanks to all of you and XXX

3 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much for the lovley reward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the nomination...
    je bent lief, wat een verrassing. :)

    ReplyDelete